If your anything like myself then when it comes down to dinner, you want something simple and easy to cook after a long day at uni. This is why I have decided to inspire you with my Chorizo & Cheese Quesadillas that are quick, easy and cheap to fill up yourself and others…
You will need:
- 115g/4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, grated.
- 115g/4 oz of Chedder cheese, grated.
- 225g/ oz Chorizo sausage or ham, diced.
- 4 Spring Onions
- 2 fresh green chillies or pepper.
- 8 flour Tourtillas.
- Vegetable oil.
- Place the cheese, chorizo, sping onions, chillies or peppers and some salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and mix together
- Divide the mixture between 4 of the flour tourtillas, then top with the remaining tortillas.
- Place some of the oil into a frying pan and heat over a medium heat. Add 1 of the quesadillas and cook. Pressing it down as it frys, you will need to do this for 4-5 minutes, until the underside is crisp and browned. Turn over and cook the other side until the cheese has melted. Cook the rest of the quesadillas in the same way.
- Either place on the plate or cut the quesadillas up and serve to those hungry mouths!This is also fantastic as you can get all the ingredients from Aldi so it’s not expensive in any way!
As I said this is really easy to cook dinner and is really filling too, it’s a cross between a pancake and a omelette with lots and lots of lovely cheese inside of it. You can add in near enough any vegetable into this recipe (as long as you can eat it raw) and all is enjoyed well!
Hope you enjoy trying these lovely warm meals!