Hello again, hopefully, you’ve tried out my previous flatbread pizza recipe.
Now it’s time for the second recipe which takes longer but is extremely tasty and has the side benefit of being really healthy and filling.
What you’ll need:
To MARINATE the salmon:
Lemon juice (preferably fresh), Salt, Black pepper, Garlic granules, Pinch of sugar, Butter
To SEASON the wedges:
Salt, Olive oil, Pepper, Garlic granules
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees
- Chop the potatoes into slices and spread even on a tray, and cover with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic granules and put into the oven. Don’t forget to turn the tray every 5 minutes (this will take 15- 20 mins)
- Chop the carrots and broccoli into pieces and set to boil, feel free to add some salt to flavour it. (this will take 10 mins)
- Marinate the salmon on a tray with lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic granules and a pinch of salt, also add some butter on top. Put into the oven (this will take around 10 minutes
- For the broccoli, once it has been boiled, drain and then put back on to the stove with a finger of butter and let it melt.
Enjoy your meal. Its seems more sophisticated then it really is but tastes amazing! It’s pretty much my go-to meal at least once a week. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.